Electronic Interlibrary Loans Now Available
Published on May 29 2013
- You will place requests in exactly the same way as before – through RACER.
- The Library will send you a separate e-mail message for each requested document as they become available.
- You will need a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe, PDF Studio) to view documents via the download links.
- Each email message will include a link to the requested document that will expire after 5 views or 21 days – whichever comes first.
- Lending institutions may not grant permission to deliver documents electronically. These documents (when requested by faculty and staff) will be printed and sent to home departments through Brock intercampus mail. In this instance, students will be instructed to come to the Library’s Circulation Services Desk to pick up the documents.