- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
James A. Gibson Library
Detailed guide which includes purpose, content, format and style with several examples.
How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography (Cornell University)
Short guide with sample entry.
Reference Sources on Annotated Bibliographies in the James A. Gibson Library (on 1 day Reserve):
Eula, Michael J. and Janet Maden.
Compiling the Annotated Bibliography: a Guide
Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., 1995
REF LB 2369 E94 1995
Harner, James L.
On Compiling an Annotated Bibliography
Modern Language Association of America, 2000
REF LB 2369 H33 2000