- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Finding Books & Articles
- Borrowing from the Library
- Advanced Research
- Suggestion Box Responses
- Writing & Citing
- Tech Help
James A. Gibson Library
US Federal and State statutes and court decisions.
Legal Information Institute (LII)
US Federal Law, Supreme Court Decisions and State Law resources.
UK Statute Law Database
Legislation of the United Kingdom.
British and Irish Legal Information Institute (BAILII)
UK and Ireland case law & legislation plus European Union case law.
Commonwealth Legal Information Institute (CommonLII)
Core legal information from all Commonwealth countries.
European Union Law including Treaties, International agreements, Legislation and Case-law.
World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII)
Access to worldwide law resources.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.