Environment, Health & Safety
Providing information, resources, tools and support to assist each Brock community member in creating and fostering a healthy, safe and environmentally-sustainable place to visit, study, live, and especially, work.
- Learn about and follow Brock's Occupational Health & Safety Policy
The health and safety of individuals is to be a primary objective in every area of University operations. Every person utilizing University premises must comply with this policy and all related regulations, standards, programs, and procedures.
- Prevention begins with you - communicate about hazards; report injuries, incidents, property damage or hazardous situations
- Be part of the solution - modify behaviour to maximize safety
- Don't hesitate to contact us with questions, concerns or comments at email@example.com
- Authorization for Representing the Employer
- Certificate of Insurance
- Chemical Waste Disposal Record
- Injury/Incident Report Form
- Instrument Repair Form
- Slip, Trip and Fall Incident Report
- Volunteer Application and Risk Assessment
- Work Education Placement Form
- Work Education Placement Form (non-fillable version)