Instructions for Brock Student Employees and Students Registered at Brock Accessing Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Tutorial (AODA)
How do I log in?
- Please log into my.brocku.ca in order to access the Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Tutorial (AODA).
- Once logged in on your MyBrockU page, click on “Add More” at the top right hand corner of the page and select “Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Tutorial (AODA)” to activate the tutorial channel. Once the channel is activated you can select either the Interactive or Accessible version.
- Certificates of completion are available upon request by emailing email@example.com
- The Tutorial consists of three (3) modules and will take approximately one (1) hour to complete. You may complete all three modules in one sitting or you may exit and return to where you left off at a later time. To do this, log into my.brocku.ca, as indicated above, start the tutorial, and then click on one of the links in the progress box on the left hand side.
- Audio appears only at the beginning and end of each module in the Interactive version - you may turn this off by clicking the on-screen pause button.
- For optimal full screen viewing of the Tutorial, please press F11 on your keyboard.
- Technical issues regarding the Tutorial may be directed to the Information Technology Services Help Desk, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-688-5550 x4357.
- Questions regarding the AODA may be directed to the University Accessibility (AODA) co-ordinator, Margaret Sanderson, at email@example.com, 905-688-5550 x5454/TTY 905-378-5708.
- Questions regarding AODA training may be directed to Manager, Learning and Development, Office Human Resources and Environment Health and Safety, Susan Mifsud, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-688-5550 x3508.