Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
The Goodman School of Business has once again begun its annual search for notable graduates.
Nominations are now open for its Distinguished Graduate award.
Nominees must have graduated from the Faculty of Business or Goodman School of Business with a BAdmin, BAcc, BBA, MAcc or MBA and have at least five years work and life experience since graduating.
They must also demonstrate at least one of the following:
• Outstanding professional achievements
• Outstanding education achievements
• Outstanding community achievements
• Outstanding volunteer achievements
• Outstanding entrepreneurial achievements
• An ongoing commitment to Brock University
Nominations are due July 31 and should consist of a letter outlining the nominee’s achievements, two additional letters of support or newspaper clippings, a resume, list of awards or journal articles.
Winners are chosen by a committee consisting of the Dean, department chairs and graduates.
For more information or to submit a nomination, contact Susan Leblanc.