Fall Reading Week Trips from the Department of Recreation & Leisure Studies
Published on September 16 2013
The Outdoor Education Lab, in partnership with the Department of Recreation & Leisure Studies at Brock University, is pleased to offer two opportunities to explore the outdoors over Fall Reading Week.
Trips are all inclusive. Transportation, camping gear, food, logistics, and guides provided.
1. Outdoor Rock Climbing & Camping (click to view trip poster)
- Trip date: Oct. 16-18, 2013
- Cost: $325 plus HST. (Due Oct. 4th)
2. Wilderness Canoeing in Algonquin Provincial Park (click to view trip poster)
- Trip date: Oct. 14-18, 2013
- Cost: $525 plus HST (Due Oct. 4th)
Learn all about these trips on September 30th, 2013 in Academic South 361 at 6-7 pm.
We hope to see you there.
If you can not make it and would like more information, Please contact Dr. Tim O'Connell.
Sponsored by Outdoor Education Lab - Dept. of RECL
Registration & payment Deadline: Oct. 4th, 2013
Info Meeting: Sept. 30th, 2013 in AS 351 @6-7 pm