Electronic waste (e-waste) disposal
The Brock University Purchasing Department, with the assistances of ITS, provides computer redeployment and disposal services. An online form for this service is available. Complete the form and send it to Central Shipping & Receiving. For more information contact Kevin Lawr at 905-688-5550 x3511.
Cell phones/BlackBerry Disposal
Brock University faculty and staff can turn in their unwanted cellular devices at the ITS Help Desk in the Campus Store, Plaza Building.
For more information, refer to Greentec's list of acceptable e-waste products through their Think Recycle program.
- Waste diversion quick reference guide
- Battery disposal
- Residence e-waste bins for move-out day
- "Brock community to recycle unplugged waste for Earth Day" - The Brock News
- "Grad creating a more sustainable future with Niagara E-Waste" - The Brock News
- Brock University E-Waste Management chart