Researchers at Brock
Brock University is home to more than 500 researchers who work on an incredible array of diverse subjects.
Researchers who have been recognized both within the Brock community or by external agencies and funding bodies:
- Canada Research Chairs
- Chancellor's Chairs for Research Excellence
- Distinguished Research & Creative Activity Award Recipients
Recent Brock News articles about awards and honours for Brock's researchers:
- Brock recognizes profs for creative research and teaching: Brock News
- Kinesiology scientist awarded Chancellor’s Chair for Research Excellence: Brock News
- Brock chemist receives highest academic honour: Brock News
- Research chair hits virtual airwaves with podcast: Brock News
- Other Researchers in the Brock News
Other Researchers in the news
Databases of External Awards/Funding Decisions:
Research Celebration February 2013
The most recently announced Canada Research Chairs include, from left, Ping Liang, Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Genomic and Bioinformatics; Vincenzo De Luca, renewed Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Plant Biotechnology; and Cheryl McCormick, renewed Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Behavioural Neuroscience.