- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
James A. Gibson Library
Ontario Statutes (Laws)
Online resource of Ontario statutes and regulations.
Ontario and other Provincial Caselaw (Court decisions)
Canadian case law, Index to Canadian Legal Literature, Canadian Abridgment, Canadian Encyclopedic Digest, legislation from all Canadian jurisdictions and selected legal articles and commentary. Brock faculty, students and staff only.
Canadian legal database managed by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. Public access.
Law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.