Follow @brockuniversity to answer trivia questions about Brock news, events and milestones from the past year to win gift cards!
Throughout the year, University Marketing and Communications runs numerous contests to engage the community, including contests aimed at piquing the interest of potential students.
- Brock University SCVNGR hunt — Current Brock University students can follow the Brock University SCVNGR trek to complete challenges for a chance to win cool prizes. SCVNGR is a social location-based gaming platform for mobile phones.
- 12 Days of Brock U Trivia Twitter contest — Check the @brockuniversity Twitterfeed every day between Dec. 6 and 18 and watch for trivia questions about Brock news, events and milestones from the past year. Current Brock faculty, staff and students could win one of 12 $20 gift cards to the Campus Store or Dining Services.
- Both Sides of the Brain Spin to Win contest — prospective Brock University students can spin to win one of 40 $25 gift cards to Tim Hortons or Cineplex. Match all three both sides of the brain images to win. Each submission will also be counted toward a random draw to win a 32 GB iPad Mini. Grad student contest. Undergraduate student contest.
- The Brock News "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" photo contest — Brock students, faculty and staff submitted photos taken at scenic spots they visited this past summer for a chance to win.
- The Text in to Win contest — Thought-provoking ads were placed in bus shelters near high schools inviting students to agree or disagree via text message.
- Both Sides of the Brain Facebook contest — Participants were invited to create two-sided photos to show "both sides of their brain" on the popular social networking site.
We're excited to offer a monthly series of conversations where our researchers discuss and debate topical issues that matter to you.