- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policy and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
The Student Accounts Finance Office administers student accounts, including the assessment of fees, processing of payments, and preparation of receipts and tax documents.
The Role of the Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office serves as the collection point for most university fees and charges. This office, however, cannot make adjustments to any fees without the permission of the appropriate department.
Our service counter, located on the 12th floor of the Schmon Tower, is open to answer student inquiries from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Thursday and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Fridays.
For mailed inquiries, our contact information is:
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
T 905 688 5550 x4600 | F 905 984 4844
NEW PAYMENT OPTION International tuition payments now made easier by Western Union Bank to Bank Transfers!