- Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Analysis and Planning
- Brock Acronyms Guide
- Brock Facts
- Common University Data Ontario
- Enrolment Reports (Head counts, FTEs)
- Data Request Form
- Advisory Committee on Institutional Data (ACID)
- Performance Funding Indicators
- Quality Assurance
- Supplemental Dynamic Reports and Dashboards (New!)
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (AQ)
- Teacher Education
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Overdue Accounts
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Financial and Administrative Services
First-year average undergraduate arts and science full-time tuition, ancillary fees, room and board, and other expenses, 2006-07.
Are your institution's 2006-07 academic year costs of attendance not available at this time?
Note: These expenses are for the full 2006-07 academic year, which refers to the period of time generally extending from September to June, usually equated to two semesters or three trimesters. Ancillary fees include only charges that all full-time students must pay that are not included in tuition (e.g., registration, health, or activity fees) and do not include optional fees (e.g., parking, laboratory use).
Please note that for upper years, the tuition will increase by no more than 4% per year.
Costs may vary by program. For more detailed information on fees:
Additional Note: For more details on room and board options, please visit: http://www.brocku.ca/residence/admissions/fees.phtml
Source: Individual Institutions
First-year tuition and ancillary domestic fees by program, 2006-07.