- About Us
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Map Library
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Data Research Service
- Ask the Library
- Finding Books & Articles
- Borrowing from the Library
- Advanced Research
- Writing & Citing
- Tech Help
James A. Gibson Library
Federal Statutes (Laws)
Consolidated Statutes and Regulations
Statutes are also known as laws and can been searched online through this resource.
Canada Statute Citator
A list of statutory amendments are available through the Citator which is in print on the 7th floor (CA1 YX S712 1985).
Caselaw (Court decisions)
Canadian case law, Index to Canadian Legal Literature, Canadian Abridgment, Canadian Encyclopedic Digest, legislation from all Canadian jurisdictions and selected legal articles and commentary. Brock faculty, students and staff only.
Canadian legal database managed by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. Public access.
Law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals.
Canada Treaty Information
Treaty list from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.