- Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Analysis and Planning
- Brock Acronyms Guide
- Brock Facts
- Common University Data Ontario
- Enrolment Reports (Head counts, FTEs)
- Data Request Form
- Advisory Committee on Institutional Data (ACID)
- Performance Funding Indicators
- Quality Assurance
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (AQ)
- Teacher Education
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Overdue Accounts
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Methods of Payment
Financial & Administrative Services
Methods of Payment
Estimated Processing Time
Internet, Telephone or ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions
2 business days
Western Union Bank to Bank International Payment
48 hours after transfer initiated
In person at a Canadian Bank
5 business days
Mailed cheque to Brock University
10 business days, depending on mail time
Telephone or Internet Banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank, or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment, using your Brock student number as the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Western Union's Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
To pay student fees using Western Union:
- Select Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds to Western Union
Western Union will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Brock University, and Brock University will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account.
Click the link below to begin your Western Union payment.
Paying at a Bank
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement or Fee Calculator.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill.
To pay by cheque:
- print your student Fee Statement,
- make the cheque payable to Brock University,
- record the student's name and Student ID # on the cheque
- and mail to:
Attn Finance, 12th Floor
500 Glenridge Avenue
St Catharines, ON
A fee of $45 will be charged for any cheques returned by the bank.