Sport Management student colloquium call for papers
Published on February 14 2013
The Department of Sport Management is proud to announce a Call for Papers for the 10th Annual Sport Management Colloquium
The colloquium will be held on Friday April 5, 2013.
Goal of the Colloquium
The colloquium offers an opportunity for students to present research in an educational forum.
Our mission is to provide an exciting and professional venue for graduate and undergraduate students to present their scholarly work, and to promote the importance of research skills within both academic and professional sport management forums.
• $15 per person (lunch included).
• Individual and group oral presentations and poster research sessions.
• The colloquium welcomes all students from the broad realm of sport, recreation, leisure, physical education and health studies.
Abstract Submission (Deadline March 4, 2013)
• Submit your abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit a one page abstract (no more than 400 words, 12 point font, times new roman, 1 inch margin, title, author(s) and institution).
• Please indicate if you would prefer an oral or poster presentation.
• The abstract will be subjected to a blind review (i.e., your name and affiliation will be removed from the abstract during the review process). You will receive email notification by March 8, 2013 if your abstract has been accepted for presentation.