- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policies and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
FACULTY AND STAFF
FACULTY AND STAFF
The office acts as a resource to budget developers in planning, implementing, monitoring and controlling their budgets. Find information on the University's budgeting process, timelines and instructions.
Procurement Services purpose is to ensure ethical, efficient and accountable sourcing, contracting and procurement activities within the organization. Find policy information and detailed instructions for requisitioning goods and services.
The Accounts Payable department processes reimbursements for Faculty and Staff as well as payments to external vendors. Learn more about travel expense payments, ineligible expenses and payments to non-residents.
Find out what is required before a research account can be opened for you, what your responsibilities are in the administration of your research funds, what expenses are eligible, how to track your research spending, and much, much more.
Tools to assist you in accessing and understanding your financial accounts.
Locate the right form and instructions on how to use it for processing financial transactions such as account transfers, payment requests and petty cash.