Provide Feedback – May We Help You?
We are committed to excellence in the provision of University goods or services to all persons, including persons with disabilities. Have you recently accessed our goods or services? Is there something we could be doing better? We want to hear from you.
Provide us your feedback by:
- Online “Tell Us What You Think” form
- Phone: 905-688-5550 x5454 or TTY 905-378-5708
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: University Accessibility (AODA) Coordinator Brock University Office of the Vice-Provost and AVP Student Services, 401B Schmon Tower, 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
- In Person: Brock University, 401B Schmon Tower between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on regular business days (you may be asked to make an appointment)
All feedback (including complaints) will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate Brock campus area or department.