Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 4245
Drop-in advising is available for students who are registered as majors (single, combined or co-op) or minors in Political Science, including:
- Pass and Honours BA in Political Science
- Political Science and Labour Studies
- Political Science and Business
- International Political Economy
- Minor in Political Science, Canadian Politics, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Political Theory, and Public Administration
- Certificates in Public Law or Public Administration
Students wanting information about any of our programs, individual courses, or seeking approvals for international exchanges and letters of permission are also welcome.
Drop-In Advising Hours:
Fall term 2013: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Additional appointment times may be requested by email or booked through the online advising appointment system.
Frequently asked questions:
- Where do I find the context credits list?
- What courses are being offered this year?