Instructions on How to Apply for Residence for 2014-15
Which browser should I use?
We have had reports that those using Internet Explorer have had issues. We recommend that you use Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser.
How do I apply for residence?
Please follow these steps to apply for residence:
- It is essential that your browser is set to enable popups/cookies
- Go to my.brocku.ca
- Login using your Brock username and password
- Click the "Applicant and Student Self Serve" tab
- Click "Apply for Residence" at the bottom right of the page
- Update your personal details when prompted
- Select "Apply for Accommodation"
The deadline for receipt of your application and deposit is June 2, 2014.
When we pass the deadline we will continue to accept applications and process them when we receive the $600 deposit but we will give priority in our assigning process to those who met our deadline. We hope to be able to inform everyone of the outcome of their application no later than the last week in June.