Sault College Pharmacy Technician & Brock University Community Health
- Obtain a 3-year (Pass) Bachelor of Arts Community Health degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 70% cumulative average on the Sault College Pharmacy Technician diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 5.0 Year Two unspecified elective credits
- Total credits 5.0 out of 15.0 credits required to complete degree.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BAH Community Health
- Year Code: Advanced Standing