Niagara College Recreation & Leisure Services & Brock University Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Obtain a 3-year (Pass) or 4-year Honours, or 4-year with Major Bachelor of Recreation and Leisure Studies degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Recreation and Leisure Services Diploma program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.5 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- RECL 1P90
- RECL 1P99
- RECL 2P00
- RECL 2P15
- RECL 3P25
- RECL 4F15
- APCO 1P01
- 0.5 Social Science context credit
- 1.5 unspecified Year 1 elective credits
- 1.5 unspecified Year 2 elective credits
Total = 7.5 out of 15.0 credits required to complete the 3-year Pass degree
Total = 7.5 out of 20.0 credits required to complete the 4-year Honors or With Major degree
Student Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org