Mohawk College Broadcasting–Television and Communication Media & Brock University Popular Culture OR Media and Communication Studies OR Business Communications
- Obtain a 4-year (Honours) Bachelor of Arts Popular Culture or Media and Communication Studies or Business Communications degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average on the Mohawk College Broadcasting-Television and Communication Media advanced diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.0 credits (4.0 credits upon entrance to Brock University; after completion of 11.5 Brock credits students still majoring inPopular Culture or Media and Communication Studies or Business Communications may apply for an additional 3.0 credits).
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 4.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 3.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 7.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree.
· OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
· OUAC Code: BUC Media and Communication Studies
· Year Code: First Year