- Why Brock?
- Brock Facts
- Visitor Information
- Community Engagement
- Events Calendar
- President's Office
- Senior Administration
- Administrative Offices
- University Governance
- Academic Services
- Bookstore & Campus Store
- Campus Security
- Career Services
- Employers & Businesses
- Faculty & Staff
- Financial Services
- Graduate Studies
- IT Services
- Registrar's Office
- Services A-Z
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Contact Us
- Course Selection
- After Enrolment
Registration Guide and Timetable
DEREGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FALL/WINTER 2014/2015
AUTOMATIC DEREGISTRATION FOR COURSES WHEN PREREQUISITES NOT MET
During the registration periods for Fall/Winter, courses that are on the list for automatic deregistration when BROCK prerequisites are not met will be dropped nightly:
Students who have earned all their credits at Brock and who do not have the specific BROCK prerequisites as stated in the current Undergraduate Calendar will be deregistered from those courses specified by the Department/Centre. This means that the following students will require overrides in order to stay registered in the Fall/Winter courses:
- students who have not yet completed the prerequisite courses from a previous session. This would include those who received Incomplete (IN), In Progress (IP) or Deferred Examination (SP) grades;
- students who have been granted exemption, equivalency or substitution from the prerequisite course.
- students who have been given verbal permission.
- students with unspecified Letter of Permission credits.
- students who are visiting Brock University on a Letter of Permission.
- students who have not been admitted directly from high school with a grade 12 or 4U/M prerequisite course.
Dates when prerequisite deregistration will take place:
For Durations 1 and 2
nightly between July 23 and September 16
For Duration 3
nightly between January 8 and January 16
In order to ensure that the "no prerequisite" flag is not placed on the course such students should seek an override from the department/centre prior to registering for the course.
- Careers @ Brock
- Staff & Faculty Directory
- Website Comments
- Employee Login
Brock University Niagara Region 500 Glenridge Ave., St. Catharines, Ont., L2S 3A1 Canada
© 2010 Brock University.