Part-time Application Steps
- General Admission Notes
- Choosing the Correct Application
- Process for Applying
- Supplementary Document Submission
General Admission Notes
Even though part-time applicants must meet the same admission requirements as all other full-time applicants, the process of applying is different. For details regarding entry requirements refer to the appropriate Admission Criteria section of this web site.
Applicants can expect to receive an offer of admission to only one program. When more than one Brock program is indicated on the application, the highest choice listed for Brock will be considered first. If not eligible for the first choice, consideration will be given to subsequent choices in the order of preference the applicant has indicated. If an applicant applies to only one Brock program, and does not qualify, in most cases consideration will automatically be given for an alternate and related program.
Applications are assessed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Admissions decisions will only be made once all required documents are submitted.
Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language Proficiency. This requirement will be included in the acknowledgement email that will be sent once we receive the application. An admissions decision will only be made once a successful test result, and all other required documentation has been submitted.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that:
- all pertinent academic documentation is forwarded directly to the Office of the Registrar directly from the secondary school,
- proof of change of name (marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) is provided if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made,
- applicants withholding, misrepresenting or failing to provide information regarding previous university or college records are liable to have their admission revoked and registration cancelled.
Choosing the Correct Application
Part-time applicants use the ‘Part-time Application’
Note: Part-time application available to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- Submit the part-time application form, with the appropriate fee.
- Submit official transcripts showing secondary school, college or university results as appropriate. The official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Brock University, Office of the Registrar (Admissions).
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language proficiency.
- You may be asked to submit a letter outlining your career ambitions, work experiences, and why you would be successful at university. Only do so if requested. An interview may be required, however only plan on attending an interview if requested.
Supplementary Document Submission
Submit any letters/supporting documentation to be considered under the Special Admissions Policy directly to the Admissions Office. These documents should be submitted as early in the admission process as possible. Contac firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Submit any other documents necessary as indicated on the acknowledgement email or letter that was sent to you after submission of your application.