Part-time Application Steps
- General Admission Notes
- Choosing the Correct Application
- Process for Applying
- Supplementary Document Submission
Applicants can expect to receive an offer of admission to only one program. When more than one Brock program is indicated on the application, the highest choice listed for Brock will be considered first. If not eligible for the first choice, consideration will be given to subsequent choices in the order of preference the applicant has indicated. If an applicant applies to only one Brock program, and does not qualify, in most cases consideration will automatically be given for an alternate and related program.
Applications are assessed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Admissions decisions will be made once all required documents are submitted.
Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language Proficiency. This requirement will be included in the acknowledgement email that will be sent once we receive the application. An admissions decision will only be made once a successful test result, and all other required documentation has been submitted.
Choosing the Correct Application
Part-time applicants use the ‘Part-time Application’
Note: Part-time application available to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
- Submit ‘Part-time application’
- Brock will send an acknowledgement email outlining required documents necessary for assessment and instructions for signing into your personal portal at my.brocku.ca
- Sign into your personal portal at my.brocku.ca
Forward all supporting documentation including official* academic transcripts directly to the Office of the Registrar – Admissions.
- Check your portal at my.brocku.ca on a regular basis to see if documents have arrived and/or if a decision has been made.
- Accept your offer using the instructions in your offer letter.
- Register in your classes (beginning in June).
*Official academic transcripts must be sent directly from academic institutions or testing bodies (they can never be in your possession or they are not considered official!).
Auditions: Bachelor of Arts – Music, Bachelor of Arts – Dramatic Arts (see offer letter for details)
Portfolio: Visual Arts – Studio Art (Note: applicants to Visual Arts – History of Arts and Visual Culture are NOT required to submit a portfolio)