Mohawk College Broadcasting-Television and Communication Media & Brock University Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year (Honours) Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies degree from Brock University and a Broadcasting-Television and Communication Media advanced diploma from Mohawk College.
- Students attend Brock University for years 1, 2 and 3, while years 4 and 5 are completed at Mohawk College.
- Brock students must complete specified courses and have a minimum 70% major average and a cumulative 70% average at the end of year 3 in the Brock Communication Studies program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- OUAC 101 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario secondary school applicants
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
- OUAC Code: BUC Media and Communication Studies** or BUD Business Communication**
- Year Code: First Year
- Application to the articulation program is made at the end of year 1 of the Brock Business Communication or Media and Communication Studies program. Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.
**Important note: Communication Studies is not an option on the OUAC application form. Therefore applicants must choose either Business Communications or Media and Communication Studies. Applicants interested in this collaborative program apply to enter it at the end of year one at Brock, and graduate with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – Communication Studies (the degree will not specify “Media and Communication” or “Business Communication”).