- Recreation Services
- Facilities & Hours
- Activities & Courses
- Child/Youth Programs
Get back exactly what you put into this indoor cycling class. Let your instructor give you the motivation you need to challenge yourself to new levels through a variety of techniques. To guarantee your bike, sign up at the Zone desk up to 7 days in advance.
40 minute classes featuring hills, sprints, jumps and more!
60 minute endurance classes will be heavy on the hill climbs and prepare you for a long ride.
Included for undergraduate and graduate Brock students and Zone members.
Tips to help you in your spin class:
- Drink water before, during and after your class (bring a water bottle).
- Arrive at class early, so you have time to adjust your bike.
- Remember to tuck your laces in before you spin.
- It's your journey..... talk to your coach.
- Small towels are available for the class to wipe down bikes. Please bring your own "sweat" towel.
Additional tips from spin instructor Jon Radue can be found at http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/~jradue/spinning.html