We also have a number of agents available to assist you. We encourage you to contact them for personalized assistance in your own country. If you are residing in China, you must apply through one of our authorized agents
- Application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 (Cdn)
- The application fee can be paid by certificate cheque or bank draft. All application fees should be payable to Brock University
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Transcripts must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted.
- Official certificate of degree
- If your transcript does not indicate that your degree has been awarded, you must provide this proof with your application.
- Three letters of reference
- Reference letters can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference letters must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Letters can be submitted with your application or mailed directly to Brock University.
- Use of the academic reference form is preferred but not required.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or ITELP score (if applicable)
- A personal interview
Goodman School of Business
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON