We’re here to help. Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we'll guide you through all the options available to you.
Summary of Application Documents
All applications and application documents for the IMAcc program must be submitted electronically. Hard copy application documents will not be accepted.
All applications must include:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non Refundable Application Fee ($130 Canadian)
- The application fee can be paid by credit card or online banking. All application fees are received by OUAC, not by Goodman or Brock University.
- Required Documents
- Within three business days of your application payment being processed you will be contacted by email by Brock University. The email will include instructions to activate your my.brocku.ca account and to upload your required application documents.
- Please visit the document upload instructions and document types page for more information
- Scans of original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- The scanned copy must be of your official transcript, not your student/self-serve copy.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted. Both the translated and the original version must be scanned and uploaded.
- If you are a Brock student, your Brock transcript will be uploaded for you.
- Three electronic reference reports
- Reference reports can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference reports can only be submitted using the Brock University electronic reference system.
- Your referees will be emailed automatically with instructions to complete the electronic reference report once your application has been received by Brock University.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Graduate Studies Internal Scholarship/Award Application
- Completion of this form will ensure that you are considered for any awards/scholarships you may be eligible for
- Scan of official TOEFL, IELTS or other accepted score.
- A personal interview will be required.
If you are offered admission to our program, you will be required to send in official transcripts and official proof of degree completion. Please visit the document types page for further details.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned.
You can begin the IMAcc program only in August of each year.
Application Deadlines: There is no set deadline for IMAcc applications. Admissions are processed on a rolling basis and applications are reviewed as they are received.
General guidelines are as follows: International applicants are recommended to apply at least 4 months before the start of their desired entry point to allow for visa processing time.
Application review can take up to 1 month from when we receive a completed application. Admission decisions will be posted to your my.brocku.ca account as well as emailed to you.
How to Apply
Complete the online OUAC application.
Upload required documents to your my.brocku.ca account.
Monitor your application status through your my.brocku.ca account.
You can also refer to the FAQ's page for answers to the most common questions about applying
Goodman School of Business