Your academic and professional experience in accounting is the most important part of your application. We require an extensive North American accounting education from all of our successful applicants.
Admission to the MAcc program is extremely competitive, and we take all aspects of your application into consideration.
In addition to our minimum admission requirements, we also consider your personal qualities, such as leadership ability, communication skills, motivation, dedication, and commitment to community engagement. At Goodman, we encourage students to nurture and develop both sides of their brain by growing personally and academically.
- Four-year North American honours bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Are you unsure if your degree is acceptable or if you have enough accounting courses? Please contact us for an individual assessment.
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in the last two years (Canadian Equivalent).
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score (if applicable): TOEFL: IBT 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5 / ITELP:600
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- Goodman may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English OR who has not been educated in English at the undergraduate level.
Goodman School of Business