Your academic and professional experience in accounting is the most important part of your application.
Admission to the MAcc program is extremely competitive, and we take all aspects of your application into consideration. A minimum average of 75% does not guarantee admission.
In addition to our minimum admission requirements, we also consider your personal qualities, such as leadership ability, communication skills, motivation, dedication, and commitment to community engagement. At Goodman, we encourage students to nurture and develop both sides of their brain by growing personally and academically.
- Four year Canadian Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Are you unsure if your degree is acceptable or if you have the right pre-requisite courses? Please contact us for an individual assessment.
- B/75 per cent academic average in the last two years of undergraduate study.
- B/75 Percent academic average in key accounting courses.
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score (if applicable): TOEFL: IBT 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5 / ITELP:600
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- Goodman may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English OR who has not been educated in English at the undergraduate level.
Additional Application Requirements for proposed CPA pathway
- Four year Goodman bachelor’s degree in Accounting (BAcc-Program A)
Goodman School of Business