Assistant Professor (Ph.D. University of Memphis)
Department of Philosophy
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
- Office: Room 282 at 573 Glenridge Ave.
- Office hours: by appointment.
- Telephone: (905) 688-5550 ext. 3323 Fax: (905) 688-0625
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION:
Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Continental Philosophy
Social and Political Philosophy
AREA OF COMPETENCE:
Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
- “Holbein and the Work of Art in Kristeva’s Political Thought” in The Southern Journal of Philosophy, Annual Supplement. September 2005.
- “Various Aspects of Memory in Bergson,” translation of Jean Hyppolite’s “Aspects Divers de la Mémoire chez Bergson,” in Leonard Lawlor’s The Challenge of Bergsonism. London: Continuum, 2003.
- “Abjection, Film, Politics: Race, Gender, Class and Nation in Neil Jordan’s The Crying Game” with Tina Chanter in Glimpse 3 (2001) 51-62.
- “Difference Feminism and the Tao Te Ching” In: Varieties of Universalism, edited by Marko Zlomislic, David Goicoechea and Zdenko Zeman. Port Colborne/ Zagreb: Thought House Publishing Group, 1999.
- Argumentation and Rhetoric (Compact Disc), co-edited with Hans V. Hansen and Christopher W. Tindale. Brock University Press, first edition, 1998.