Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
Step One: Check Admission Requirements
• Before applying, make sure you meet the admission requirements and that the program is suited to your academic background and career goals.
• Applicants must have completed a thesis oriented master’s degree (or equivalent) with at least a B+ standing from a recognized university in a discipline appropriate to the intended field of doctoral study.
• The program requirement details are found here: brocku.ca/nextstep/programs/phd-in-applied-health-sciences/
Step Two: Formal On-Line Application
• Formal application for admission is made online through the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
• The instructions are found here: brocku.ca/nextstep/apply/
NOTE: Submitting your on-line application is only part of the application process! Make sure you upload ALL required supporting documentation and additional application materials by the deadline in order to be considered for admission.
Step Three: Additional Support Documentation
ALL additional application materials must be uploaded online to the Brock University Faculty of Graduate Studies via your student portal.
In addition to the online application form, applicants to the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences must submit online the following:
A Statement of Intent.
NOTE: prospective students are required to make personal contact with potential Supervisors as part of the application process. (See PhD Program Supervisors Listing)
A Curriculum Vitae.
Agreement by a faculty member of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences to act as a supervisor
is required in order for a student to be accepted in the PhD program, prospective students must make personal contact with a potential Faculty of Applied Health Sciences supervisor.
Three confidential, sealed and signed letters of reference, including one from the Master's thesis Supervisor.
International Students should contact Brock International for information regarding Visas and study permits.
NOTE: Applications with documentation written in languages other than English or French must include a certified English translation of all documents.
NOTE: Documents and transcripts submitted to Brock University become the property of the University and will not be returned.
Step Four: Deadlines
• Check for application deadlines.
NOTE: Your completed online application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically at the Faculty of Graduate Studies by the deadline specified.