Our team’s diverse set of skills can meet your needs. With access to the resources of the Goodman School of Business including professors who specialize in Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance and Accounting, our team has what it takes to help grow your organization.
Marketing & Sales
- Performing Market Research will help you identify missed market share and grow your sales.
- Creating a Marketing Plan will focus your marketing efforts in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- Brands are not bought, they’re earned; a Brand Analysis will allow your organization to establish its brand and capitalize on the benefits of a clearly defined brand.
- A Sales Strategy Review will determine if your sales approach is the best one for your organization.
- A Strategic Plan will help your organization identify where it is, where you want it to be, and how to get it there.
- A Feasibility Analysis will ensure you have all of the information you need in order to make the right decisions for your organization.
- A Business Plan will maximize your chances of success by ensuring you review all of the necessary aspects of a new venture.
Accounting & Financial
- Performing a Cost/Benefit Analysis will ensure your organization is spending every dollar wisely.
- Assistance with Budgeting and Financial Planning will allow you to plan for present-day success and future growth.
- Human Resources/Human Capital Management.
- An Efficiency Review will allow you to get the most out of your staff.
- Training Programs will reduce the amount of time new employees require to get ‘up to speed’ and become effective members of your team.
- An employee Compensation & Benefits Analysis will ensure you are attracting and retaining the right people for your organization.
We combine fresh insights and youthful energy with knowledge and professionalism to provide our clients with effective solutions and real results.
Free one-hour Consultation
The first step in the process is a free one-hour consultation. This allows us to get to know your organization and the challenges you face without any risk or obligation. Whether you're simply seeking advice or planning a major project come in for chat with one of our consultants.
The second step in the process is the creation of a Proposal for Project. This document outlines our understanding of the solution you're looking for and includes project deliverables and deadlines as well as the investment required to contract our services.
Provided our Proposal is accepted, the project would follow the pre-determined timeline through to completion.
Our team strives to make our services available to a wide variety of clients at a competitive cost. We can scale our services to fit your budget. Whether it's simply advice, guidance, or a full service project we're committed to providing you with a cost effective solution.
Goodman School of Business