New this year: The Tutor Registry Meeting Room in Thistle 129 where you can meet on campus!
Want a Tutor?
Getting a tutor through our Tutor Registry is a great idea, if you’re looking for one-to-one support in a specific course. Tutor Registry tutors are Brock students who have been approved to tutor. The Tutor Registry is a pay-per-hour service, so don’t forget to explore other Brock services (e.g., A-Z Learning Services free Drop-In support and Workshops).
To request a tutor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 905-688-5550 Ext. 5996 to book a brief appointment to discuss the process.
Want to be a Tutor?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a tutor through our service. Please read below and follow the instructions.
I am an applicant, who wants to be a tutor:
- Log into Career Services’ Career Zone
- Find our current job posting by going to the “Career Services” tab. Then click on “Job Postings.” Use “36229” for the search by Job ID.
- Read the job posting carefully and follow all required steps to apply.
- Check your Brock e-mail regularly for our response.
I have recently been hired as a tutor:
2) Obtain a recommendation from your instructor(s). (REQUIRED) Download the Professor Recommendation Form, give the form to your professor, and have your professor send an email to email@example.com
or send the form through inter-office mail to the Student Development Centre.
3) We will send you a login to our website www.tutoring-zone.ca
, so that you can post your availability online.
4) Attend the mandatory training & safety session. We will send you an invite once we have a session scheduled for you.
This Project was made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities