Please review the Admissions Deadlines homepage for specific Fall Entry deadline dates.
Important Notes for all Applicants
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that:
- all pertinent academic documentation is forwarded directly to the Office of the Registrar from institutions previously attended, such as secondary schools, colleges and universities (with official translations where warranted),
- proof of change of name (marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) is provided if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made,
- evidence of proficiency in English is provided if English is the applicant's second language.
Applicants withholding, misrepresenting or failing to provide information regarding previous university or college records are liable to have their admission revoked and registrations canceled.
Applicants for part-time study are required to meet the same admission requirements as those applying for full-time study, and must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Applicants should have a minimum of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma with six 4U or 4M credits (or equivalent), or college or university study.
Apply Here: Part-time Application Form
Process for applying:
1. Submit the part-time application form directly to Brock University, The Office of the Registrar (Admissions). The cost to apply is $45.
2. Submit official transcripts showing high school, college or university results as appropriate. The official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution
to Brock University, Office of the Registrar (Admissions).
3. Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language proficiency.
for details). Under no circumstances will photocopies be accepted. Results must come directly from the testing institution.
Upon receipt of the application form and all relevant documents, a decision will be made and you will be notified by mail.
Part-time Admission Deadlines