Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
HOW TO PRINT
To print using the Printers in the James A. Gibson Library / Matheson Learning Commons:
1. If you do not have a photocopy card, you may purchase one from the vending machines on the main floor of the near the east entrance behind the Circulation Services Desk, or the 5th floor outside the Library Copying & Printing Services office. Instructions to purchase a card are posted on the machine.
2. Logon to one of the Library Workstations.
3. Select Print:
Print from your computer to the Library's printers!
1. Ensure your document is one of the following formats:
2. Upload your file to http://webprint.library.brocku.ca.
3. Take note of the time your job was submitted.
4. Go to a print release station on the main floor of the James A. Gibson Library/Matheson Learning Commons, located near the east entrance behind the Circulation Services Desk or near the south entrance across from classrooms A & B.
5. Enter 'webprint' as the username at the print release station.
6. Highlight and select your document based on the time it was accepted, and print.
To collect your print job:
1. Go to the release workstation connected to the printer.
2. Insert your photocopy card in the card reader.
3. When prompted, type your User ID, e.g. ab07cd.
4. A list of Print Jobs will appear on the screen. Click to highlight and select the jobs you want to print.
5. Ten cents ($0.10) per page will be deducted from the balance of your photocopy/print card. If you use the duplex or double-sided printing option, $0.10 will be deducted from the balance of our card, and $0.08 will be deducted from the next page. Be sure your balance will cover the cost of printing your articles.
For assistance with the Printers, consult staff at the Circulation Services Desk or Help Desk.
Some databases and journal publishers allow you to download your search and/or journal article.
1. Click FILE in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down to SAVE AS and click.
3. When the SAVE AS box appears on your screen, name your file.
4. To save to disk or memory device: