Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
HOW TO PRINT
To print using the printers in the James A. Gibson Library / Matheson Learning Commons:
1. Add credit to your printing account by purchasing a voucher from the Circulations Services Desk or from the Printing and Copying Office on the 5th floor of the Library. Vouchers are available in 1,5,10, & 20 dollar denominations.
2. Visit http://printing.brocku.ca and login with your portal account. Click 'Redeem Card' and enter the PIN that is on your card. You are now ready to print.
3. Logon to one of the Library Workstations.
4. Print your document by clicking the Print button in the software you are using. You can now release your print job at the Print Release Station or at any of the copiers.
At the Print release station
1. Login to the PC next to print release system on the main floor of the library
2. Select your job from the list and hit print
3. Logout when done
At the Copier
1. Swipe your Brock card in the card reader on the side of the machine
2. Touch 'User Copier'
3. Touch 'Print Release'
4. Select your job from the list and touch 'Print'
5. Logout by swiping your card again
Is also available from the copiers on the main floor and at the print release station. The system will default to black and white, if you would like to print in colour you will need to specify colour in the print dialog box.
If you have any balance left on your grey card from the previous print system you can transfer that to this new system. Please speak with a staff member at the Circulation Services Desk on the main floor or at the Copy and Priting Office in the 5th floor of the tower.
For assistance with the Printers, consult staff at the Circulation Services Desk or Help Desk.
Some databases and journal publishers allow you to download your search and/or journal article.
1. Click FILE in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down to SAVE AS and click.
3. When the SAVE AS box appears on your screen, name your file.
4. To save to disk or memory device: