Whether you're looking for information electronically or in person, we have tremendous variety and depth in our collections and expertise to help you succeed in your academic endeavours.
- Browse our unique collections in Special Collections and Archives on the 10th floor of the Library, or among the vast collections contained electronically in our Digital Repository.
- Navigate our physical and digitized maps and geodata collections in the Map, Data and GIS Library.
- Discover the Liaison Librarian for your academic area(s) and develop a partnership that can help you find the resources you need for your research, assignment, class, or project.
- Participate in our nascent Digital Scholarship Lab, an initiative that will be the start of a collaborative enterprise between library technologists, staff, and librarians with researchers and scholars from across campus.
- Ask the Library - virtually via our chat service, or in person - to benefit from our extremely knowledgeable and friendly service staff.
- Visit the James A. Gibson Library and the Matheson Learning Commons to use our physical resources, services, and tools, our wide variety of collaborative and quiet study spaces, and to experience our fantastic views of the Niagara Escarpment from the Library's upper floors!
- Learn about the Library's vision, missions, and values, and read our strategic plan (PDF) to see where we're going.
This is your library, and we're committed to your success. Please let us know how we're doing, and what we can do to help.
Jonathan T. Younker
Interim University Librarian (2015-16)
James A. Gibson Library, Brock University
e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: @jtyounker t: 905-688-5550 ext. 4899
August 1, 2015