Student Today - Badger for Life
Supported by the Office of Alumni Relations, BUSAA members create and maintain a strong relationship between the institution, students, and alumni by encouraging a successful student to alumni transition and supporting their interaction.
All BUSAA members are full or part-time Brock University students.
- To promote passion and pride within the students of Brock
- To support the mission and vision of the BUAA
- To increase public support and awareness of Brock University within the community
- To prepare members for their role as class representatives
- To cultivate a spirit of giving back
As a member, you can expect to:
- Plan: create and implement activities that reflect our goals
- Promote: communicate and market upcoming initiatives and events through social media, email, and word-of-mouth
- Participate: attend meetings, events, workshops, retreats, etc. to build personal, teamwork, and professional skills
- Collaborate: strengthen relationships both on and off-campus by working with fellow departments and groups to achieve similar initiatives and goals
Work behind the scenes at events such as:
- Brock University Alumni Association Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Orientation Week
- Grad Send-Off
Reap of the rewards of....
- Building your network and career connections with Brock alumni
- Admission to alumni events both on and off-campus
- Building a portfolio of volunteer work experience
- Having fun and making friends while developing leadership experience!
Ready to join us?
Our committee is currently at membership capacity. To be added to a waitlist, please email Christine Richard.
Office of Alumni Relations