- Before registering participants should be fully aware of the goals and requirements of the Solidarity Experiences Abroad program.
- Particpants should download the 2015 SEA registration forms and complete them.
*Please note that all of your personal information will remain confidential and will be used strictly for organizational purposes of the program. If you have a question or concerns that you would prefer to address in person, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Once you have completed the forms, return them to the Faith and Life Centre office in DeCew room 217 along with a $500 CAD deposit. We accept cash, cheque, money order, or interac email transfer. We do not accept credit cards. Cheques and money orders should be issued to the order of "Solidarity Experiences Abroad" (not Brock University). Iterac email transfer should be sent to: email@example.com
- Please be sure to include your 250-500 word essay as part of the Statement of Interest Form. The essay is a required part of the application process. The process of selection will also include a short interview. If you are not selected, your deposit will be returned to you. Otherwise, the deposit is non-refundable. The forms should be filled out and given to the Faith and Life Centre as soon as possible, as there is a process of selection and space on the trips are limited.
- If students have questions about the registration process they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the 2015 SEA registration forms
Applications are due by Friday, February 6, 2015