The Brock University Department of Economics is committed to the advancement and dissemination of economic knowledge through research, publishing and high quality instruction at all levels from principles to the master's degree, in an atmosphere of active learning and free inquiry.
By the way...
We will be posting announcements to our new twitter account. Click below to follow us.
- Congrats to our MBE graduates at the 2013 Fall Convocation!
- Teaching Assistant for the Department of Economics? Check out the workshops available to all TAs (graduate and undergraduate) here .
- We wish to welcome A. Marcel Oestreich to the Department!
- Congratulations to Marilyn Cottrell who won the 2013 Faculty of Social Sciences Award for Teaching Excellence and to Professor Robert Dimand who won the 2013 Faculty of Graduate Studies Mentoring Award.
- Congratulations to Professor Felice Martinello who won OCUFA's 2012 Lorimer Award. This award is in place to "honour and recognize outstanding contributions to improving the terms and conditions of employment of Ontario university faculty through bargaining".
- Check out the jobs section for work opportunities in the Economics Department and other academic and administrative/support/service units at Brock.