Special Collections and Archives houses some of the more unique, rare and valuable collections in the Brock University Library. The materials include the Niagara Collection, Autism Collection, Loyalist Collection, Masonic Book Collection, University Archives and rare books. The department is located on the 10th floor of the James A. Gibson Library in the Schmon Tower.
Descriptions of most items in the Special Collections and Archives can be found in the Library Catalogue. Click here for a Special Collections' search.
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
*Appointments are recommended.*
• Fill out a visitor form upon arriving in the Special Collections
• Materials remain in Special Collections at all times; items do not circulate
• No food or drinks are allowed in the Special Collections
• Only pencils can be used for taking notes
• Before making any copies, ask Reading Room staff permission
• Handle materials carefully and respectfully at all times
Citing Archival Records
For a good guide on citing archival records, click here
To find parking information for Brock, click here