In January 2013, Brock became the first university to display graduates through a digital library. Situated at the base of the Schmon Tower, visitors can view digital photos of graduates using a search directory by name, class, year or faculty. The kiosk is primarily an on campus tool and therefore not accessible through the internet.
A work in progress
The digital library continues to be a work in progress. Students that graduated in the Spring of 2011 to Spring, 2012 are entered into the digital library. You can view their class composite, individual photo and faculty information.
All Brock graduate names, graduating year and faculty, from 1967-2012 have been entered into the digital library. We will update you when more photos are uploaded.
Functions of the Alumni Digital Library and Interactive Kiosk
- Guests can search for graduates by name, class/faculty and/or year
- Photos can be viewed larger, using a zoom function
- Alumni can update their contact info directly from the kiosk
- Information on alumni events, awards and volunteer opportunities can be viewed using the kiosk
- A second screen provides accessibility features for persons with disabilities
Office of Alumni Relations