These applications are intended for new students to Brock (exceptions: Teacher Education, In-Service)
Letter of Permission (students coming to Brock): application is required for each term
See additional important notes below prior to applying
Online applications for Undergraduate Studies:
Prior to applying please read the following important information:
- In order to apply online, you must have a valid credit card.
- If you cannot complete the application immediately, an email will be sent with a link allowing you access to the application.
- An incomplete application will expire two weeks after your first activate it.
- Please provide a valid email address. Make sure your mailbox is not full and any emails are not automatically sent to your ‘trash’ box.
- These applications are for external applicants – not Brock students or alumni. If you have ever registered in courses (even if you dropped all courses and never attended) and/or attended Brock University contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com before applying (exceptions: In-Service – Teacher Education Additional Qualifications, One-year Teacher Education (BEd), Letter of Permission applicants).
- International applicants (on a study permit) are not eligible for part-time study.
- All applicants should review admission requirements prior to admission (refer to the appropriate link on the right hand side of this page).
- Once your application is submitted and paid, you cannot make changes. If you wish to make a change, DO NOT submit a new application. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents