George Brown College Contemporary Labour Perspectives/Post-Graduate Human Resources Management & Brock University Labour Studies (with co-major)
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Labour Studies (with co-major) from Brock University, a Contemporary Labour Perspectives Certificate from George Brown School of Labour, and a Post-Graduate Human Resources Management Certificate from George Brown College.
- Students attend Brock University during years 1, 2 and 4 while year 3 is completed at George Brown College.
- Brock students must have a minimum 70% major average, and a cumulative 70% average at the end of year 2 in the Labour Studies (with co-major) program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- Application to the articulation program is made during Year 1 of the Brock Labour Studies (with co-major) program. Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.
- OUAC 101 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario secondary school applicants
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
OUAC Code: BLB Labour Studies
- Year Code: First Year