- Provides several safety services to students, including Drive Home, First Aid Responders and Foot Patrol.
Campus Security Services
- Provides important information regarding personal safety, crime prevention tips, community-oriented policing initiatives and messages to allow one to be informed and aware.
- Aim to provide a safe, clean, productive and well-maintained physical environment for the University community by planning and delivering professional services that are sustainable and supportive of academic excellence, now and into the future.
- A confidential and comprehensive service, with a team of nurses, physicians and administrative staff working together to manage student medical/health needs.
- Provides information, advice, training, resources and services to assist employees, supervisors and administrators in fostering a healthy, safe and supportive environment for all members of the Brock community.
Human Rights and Equity Services
- A resource for all members of the Brock community, including students, staff, faculty and visitors to campus, for a wide variety of issues, assisting with matters of discrimination, harassment, bullying and conflict resolution.
- First Aid & CPR Courses are provided by the Lifesaving Society.
Student Development Centre
- Support and promote the present and future well-being of students; enhance student development and success through innovative programs, services and partnerships; They help to create a community that is accessible to all, where diversity is celebrated and good citizenship is valued.