Career Services is proud to be part of Brock’s university-wide commitment to provide facilities, programs and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Accessibility at Brock website provides information on policies and practices under way at Brock
- Career Services encourages all its staff and students to become aware of accessibility and stay up to date on accessibility practices and services
Feedback is important
— Brock invites comments and suggestions to assist the University in enhancing all areas of accessibility for faculty, staff, students and visitors.
Getting to Career Services
The Career Services Resource Centre is located in the south end of the Library/Matheson Learning Commons in the Schmon Tower (see map
). If you are meeting with someone from our admininstrative offices in the lower level of the Tower, please come to the Career Resource Center and one of our staff will meet you.
Arriving by taxi or public transit to the main entrance at Schmon Tower
- Enter the Schmon Tower.
- From the Schmon Tower lobby, proceed left to enter the Library/Learning Commons.
- Our Career Services Resource Center is located in the south of the Learning Commons, across from the Common Grounds café.
- When the South Entrance is open, the Resource Center is also accessible from the Learning Commons South entrance from the Thistle Corridor.
Arriving by car
- Enter the Brock campus from Glenridge Avenue
- Accessible pay and display parking is provided in D LOT
- Accessible permit parking is provided in A LOT
- Follow the pedastrian walking path marking on this map to the Schmon Tower.
From the Career Services Resource Centre
- Exit the Learning Commons through the South Entrance - the doors immediately to the left outside the the Resource Centre (power-operated door)
- Turn right and proceed down the hall
- Accessible individual washroom (power-operated door) is available just past the Tim Hortons in the Thistle Corridor
If the Learning Commons South Entrance is closed
- Exit the Learning Commons through the north doors, near the Reference Desk
- Accessible Individual Washroom (power-operated door) is available next to the elevators in the Schmon Tower Lobby
Support Persons & Service Animals
Service Animals are permitted.
Support persons are permitted to attend any event, workshop or service provided by Career Services. Most of our services are free of charge, however, where charges do apply, service persons will be admitted free of charge.
Bridge to Success
In cooperation with Brock University's Career Services and the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities, the Bridge to Success website was developed to assist with the career and employment prospects of students with disabilities. Check out the site here!