Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
How to apply
Complete all fields of Project SEED Application Form (.doc),
email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Project SEED Application,
and attach completed application form in email.
Now being accepted throughout January
Applications can be submitted by any current Brock student as an individual or on behalf of project group.
Grant approval priorities
- project positively impacts the campus and/or the Niagara community
- project directly affects social change; is socially and ethically-minded (i.e. sustainability, soci-economic development, social justice, or personal development)
- project contributes to overall learning and development of student leaders
- initiative proposed is innovative; avoids duplication of an existing service or program
- applicants commit to the goals and terms of Project SEED