Eligibility is based on academic achievement, availability, and suitability as a Brock ambassador. An application does not guarantee participation in the program. Students will be evaluated on the basis of their application form, references, and transcript.
All full-time BBA or BAcc students (including Co-op) who have completed 10 credits (by the time they go on exchange) and hold a minimum 70% major average are eligible to apply. All full-time MBA or MBA (ISP) students who hold a minimum 75% average are eligible to apply.
- Determine if an exchange program is the right fit for you.
Consider why you want to go and evaluate your ability to be flexible and problem solve independently.
- Talk to your Academic Adviser and the Co-op Office to determine which semester will work for you to be on exchange and which courses you could potentially take while away.
- Research countries that you may be interested in travelling to for an exchange. Considerations: languages spoken, location, climate, etc. If you have trouble finding the information you need, contact email@example.com.
- Research two or three of our partner schools that interest you.
Considerations: programs offered, term dates, course requirements, accommodation, etc.
- Apply online before February 1, 2013 for a Fall 2013 exchange. If you prefer to apply for a Winter 2014 exchange, it is best to apply by February 1st to be assured of getting your first choice school. Applications received after that date will only be accepted if there are still spots available. All applications must include two academic references and a one page statement outlining your reasons for wanting to participate in an exchange program.
As a Goodman student, you are also able to consider participating in an exchange program through Brock's central International Office. This will give you more options with regards to different choices of schools. However, please note that only students who participate in an exchange through the Goodman School of Business are eligible for the Goodman School of Business Student Mobility Award ($500).
Goodman School of Business