The BCDO offers workshops by request for undergraduate and graduate business and accounting students. If you would like to book a customized workshop, here's what you need to do:
- FInd a group of 5-10 interested students in a workshop based on the menu below (we can customize further depending on your request)
- Decide on a few potential dates/times that are convenient for your group
- Send an e-mail to the BCDO (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request including potential dates/times
- A representative from the BCDO will confirm a date, time and location for your workshop
** Requests must be received at least one week prior to your workshop session
** Workshops are subject to staff and facility availability
** All workshops are 1.5 hours in length (maximum)
- Business-Specific Resume Writing: Find out what employers are looking for and how to demonstrate your value in a concise and effective way.
- Targeted Cover Letters: Learn how to target your cover letter in a way that grabs the employer's attention.
- Interview Success: Find out what employers will ask in an interview and how to properly respond to make the best impression.
- Job Search Strategies: Learn how to maximize your success in the job market by utilizing the best strategies.
- Career Exploration & Assessment: Strategies for uncovering career options that are best suited to your skills, interests and degree area.
- Transitioning into the Canadian Job Market: Find out about searching for employment/volunteer opportunities in the Canadian job market.
- Strategic Networking: It's more than just exchanging business cards. We'll show you the basics and how to build a solid network.
- Applying for Jobs - Recruiting 101: Employers have summer and new graduate recruitment timelines each year. Don't miss out on these great opportunities. We'll tell you what you need to know.
Goodman School of Business