Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
|Spring 2016||May 16 - June 17||5||$1450.00||$600.00**||
$850.00 with meals
|Summer 2016||July 4 - Aug. 5||5||$1450.00||$600.00**||$850.00 with meals
$525.00 without meals
*Fees are subject to change without notice
All IELP/SELP Applications require a $250 deposit and $25 application fee due at the time of application. The deposit and application fee are non-refundable.
Payment Due Dates
For all students, remaining fees are due four weeks prior to the first day of the program. Please visit Methods of Payment, for more information. If you are unable to complete payment by this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
Once payment has been received in full, students will be registered for the program.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. All fees are in Canadian currency.
2. The ancillary fee is an additional cost that covers fees such as health insurance, bus pass, computer account, and student identification card.
3. Medical coverage is mandatory for ALL students. Health insurance is included with your ancillary (deposit) fees. Coverage commences on the first day of term, and lasts for the duration of the term (takes effect for the term you are enrolled in). *Note: StudentGuard only covers students up to the age of 65. Prospective students 66 years of age and older should contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the purchase of alternate health insurance.
4. Full payment is due 4 weeks before the start of the program.
5. A late Homestay registration fee of $100.00 will be charged if an application is received less than four (4) weeks prior to session start dates. Deposits for late applications are not refundable.
6. All fees are non-refundable with one exception. If your Visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, the deposit minus a $250 administration fee will be refunded with proof of denial. Requests for refunds must be made within one (1) year of the application date.
6. Under no circumstances will fees be refunded after the start of a program.
7. If you wish to live in Homestay for your session, you must fill out a separate Homestay Application form.
8. The Homestay deposit is refundable, minus a $100.00 administration fee only if the cancellation is made one month prior to session start date. After this time the deposit is not refundable.
Length of terms may vary due to university and public holidays.
5 Week Course
Final transcripts and certificates will be given upon completion. Placement and exit test scores will also appear on the transcripts.